Friday, December 25, 2009

I Love You Granny

Happy Holiday’s to everyone. There is a week left in 2009. Crazy how fast this year has flown by. I’ve had quite a few changes this year and I will continue to make more. I need change in order to improve myself and my life. Anyway, today is Christmas and this year I seem to be thinking about my Granny a lot. I guess the tattoo is doing its job, LOL. I really do miss her. I miss talking to her and just being in her presence. She was a very important person to me and will never forget what she has done for me and my family. Love you always Granny!!!

On another note, the tattoo is healing and peeling all over. But this is part of the process, so we’ll see how long this last. But it’s all worth and I know its going to look sick once its done and all healed up.

No comments: