Sunday, December 20, 2009

Living life baby....

I barely made it out of that snow storm yesterday in Virginia. It took me about 45 minutes to drive 15 miles from my friends house in Springfield, VA to the airport and the whole time I was there I was expecting to see that I my 8:40 am flight was canceled and I was going to have to figure out how to make it back to their house. To my surprise we actually took off in the storm, a very fast climb by the pilots I would like to add, and we made it to Tampa safely. Seeing that snow had me wondering if I would choose to move from Tampa back somewhere where it snows…..not sure about that.

Anyway, I probably will be seeing snow when I visit the family in Michigan in a few weeks. Not looking forward to the snow, but looking forward to seeing them and a other people ;-)

Besides that…its life. The good, the bad, the sad, the happy. Life is what we make it. Be happy in the moment and enjoy the time we are giving.

I’m living therefore I am happy,

Fred

No comments: