Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Learning...

I guess one of these days I will get on the ball and start posting regularly in my blog. There are a lot of things that I need to make into habits. As I said in my last post, reading is back to a priority, I already have a list of things I want to read about, writing in this blog should be a regular, continuing to produce well with work, and just continuing to learn as a person.

There are many things and people that inspire me in my life. I look at these things and people as motivation to improve myself everyday that I am given on this Earth. I have learned more and more that I need to sync the person who I am on the inside with the person I am on the outside. I found that things are much better in my life when I am inline with myself. I hope that makes sense to you as it does to me.

On a side note…we have just experienced a historical moment recently and I have been toying with the idea of talking about my thoughts on politics on here. But I am still undecided because that can be a touchy subject for some. I don’t take it personally, but many people do. The main thing I hope people understand is that we all have our own opinions about things and there is nothing wrong that. Either way, I hope that things improve in our economy and in this world because things are not looking good right now.

Until the next time…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment about "Sync the person who I am on the inside with the person I am on the outside" just hit home with how I've been feeling.I've been making efforts at doing just that. I have found it is not as easy as I would like it to be. However it can and must be done. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep writing I so appreciate the person that you are. Continue to let the real you emerge. That is the person that will change the world!

Fred said...

No it is not easy, but as you said, it is something that you must do. Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

Freddie,

Thank you for posting again, as usual your words come across like a breathe of fresh air.......

I, too, was moved by your need to "Sync the person who I am on the inside with the person I am on the outside".....

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I needed to "get away from myself" in order to find myself. That's not a easy thing to do when it seemed like the further away I got from myself the more I realized how little I really knew about the "inner-me", and how much I didn't care for the way my "outer-me" always seemed to find chaos when the "inner-me" needed peace.

Life was never meant to be easy, but I bet it would be a lot easier if people were in "Sync" with their true identity and stopped being their own worse enemy.

Please keep writing........

LaKiesha

Anonymous said...

Freddie,

In reference to the "Historical Moment"....you blog about whatever youi want to blog about, this blog has your name on it and if people don't agree with you they can choose to respectfully disagree or get off your blog.....

As far as the state of our nation is concerned...it really depends on your view of the situation.

For 7 years I have despised the Bush administration for stealing the white house...now I thank them with my whole heart.

I will never believe that Obama would be our President-Elect today if Bush hadn't screwed up the last 7 years to the degree in which he has. Our society has been turned topsy turvy and the result is monumental. People are so sick and tired of the Bushonomics that Obama's race has come in second, or even third, to their own family's financial crisis, not to mention all the people we've lost in Iraq.

The choice was clear, another 4 years under Bushonomics, or 4 years under a black man who is also tired of the nonsense of the Bush administration.....

Change won't come quickly or easy...but it will definitely come!