Friday, July 15, 2011

Sticking to the Script

I’m sticking to my schedule today by posting this. I have a topic that I wanted to write about but I have a visitor staying with me this weekend and don’t have enough time to devote towards writing on that topic. So today it will be a quick post. Next week I’ll write about the topic that I planned on writing about today.

Getting ready to head out to the beach today, which is always relaxing to say the least. But, it is getting about that time that a vacation needs to be planned. I promised myself that I would vacation at least once a year and I WILL stick to that promise. A friend of mine keeps nudging me towards visiting the French Polynesian. That place is definitely on the list of places to go and I will travel there. Not sure when though. Regardless of where I will be going and when, I feel that it is important to travel as much as I can no matter how big or small the vacation may be. Traveling gives me the opportunity to experience new things outside of my regular routine and comfort zone. Which I feel is important for everybody.

Cheers to getting stamps in my passport soon!!!


Fred

No comments: