Friday, July 1, 2011

Schedule Is Set

It has been a few months since I have put my thoughts on the web for the masses (or maybe a few people LOL) to see. It isn’t because of the lack of ideas or opinions on things. It is mainly because I have not made writing part of my routine yet. I need to make writing part of my routine just like I have to make reading part of my routine (I’ll get into that in another post). I enjoy writing (and reading) but since I write and read A LOT for my job, it is not always the easiest thing for me to do leisurely. No excuses though!!!

So, since I am a creature of habit I’ve decided to set up a schedule for myself for writing in my blog. I work well when I have a schedule so it only makes sense to apply this to writing. On the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd days of the month I will write in my blog. Topics will cross many avenues and sometimes may just be random thoughts or a quote. But I will write. Baby steps…

Fred

2 comments:

Jermil said...

Awesome man. I hope you find what works for you!

Fred said...

Thanks sir!