Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Her eyes

I'll never forget the feeling of looking deep into her eyes and sharing smiles together.

I get the deepest sense of connection with Wren each time that her and I share a moment that is punctuated by a deep gaze and smiles.  Having her in my life has been an endless flooding of many things, completely shifting my perspective on so many things from where my life is going, where i've been, and if this vector i'm heading on is wanted. 

That deep connected that I feel when looking into her eyes is almost akin to looking into my younger selfs eyes.  Eyes filled with wonder, curiosity, and joy.  I cannot help but have the the deep urge to help her to maintain all of those things in her view and lead her life with them in clear view.

And each time we share those deep eye gazing moments, me seeing that pure smile of hers, i'm motivated even more to cultivate a life for her where she is able to wonder deeply, be curious of all that things her mind brings, and filled with the never ending joy that this life may bring.

No comments: