Monday, July 28, 2008

Understanding...

Its hard for me to understand how two people can get along so easily yet one person has a hard time being honest with the other. We would basically finish each others sentences. Have the same ideas. Want to do the same things. But still honesty was difficult for her. Was it real. I don't know what to believe anymore. Why should I believe anything that she has said to me. It is obvious that her first choice is to lie and maybe admit to it later. Why is she like that. I don't understand. I have shown her that I am a good man. Why is she afraid of committing herself to a relationship. I understand not wanting to be hurt. But why would you hurt someone else. That is being hypocritical. Why would she do the same things to me that I did to her in the past yet say that those things still hurt her. Why not think of that when she was deciding whether or not to lie to me. Why not think of that before she decided to deal with other men. How can she be what she supposedly despises so much. That doesn't add up. That doesn't make sense. I want to believe that at some point in time her feelings were genuine. But it is extremely hard to convince myself of that being true.

Fred

No comments: