Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thoughts From Today

I’ve been really slacking on writing in my blog. But I’m not going to make any excuses though. As always there are many things that make an appearance in my mind that I would like to write about. Many of these things could be controversial and I tend to not to express those thoughts to many people. One of the reasons why I tend not to have those conversations with others or write them in my blog is because I know that a lot of people aren’t open minded enough to attempt to understand my perspective or understand an idea that is not the norm. As I have said many times, I am traditionally nontraditional and I work hard to understand others perspectives even if I disagree. Many people feel like they have to agree with someone/something in order to understand them/it, but I feel as though that is not true. Too me, this is a common problem amongst our culture. If we would practice a little more understanding and/or empathy for each other we wouldn’t have many of the problems that we have today. Our culture reminds me so much of crabs in a barrel…which is extremely sad and who knows if/when this will change.

Fred

No comments: