Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random rant…

Life man! Crazy how fast things can change. People out of your life. New people in your life. Living in a new place. Saying goodbye to another place. Life is real. I try to think ahead and plan things out. But I continue to realize that I cannot anticipate everything. There are too many factors involve in my life making anticipating some things impossible. I just have to live. “Live, Love, Laugh” they say and I am attempting to do just that. Easier said than done some times though. Emotions, feelings, reactions, etc can get the best of me thereby putting my in none ideal situations. But I’m learning to control these things and more consistently put myself in better situations. This life thing is definitely going to be a lifelong learning process for me though.

On 60 minutes this past weekend they did a story about people whom can remember every day of their lives in detail. WOW…I can only imagine having that ability. They spoke of even remembering and reliving the feelings and emotions that they had during pivotal moments in their lives. That would be tough. Time heals wounds, at least some wounds, but for these people that doesn’t apply. Over time I’ve been able to move on from certain things because I have emotionally moved on from the feelings that I had at that time. Some things have taken more time than others. Having the ability to relive these feelings at any moment in time would be extremely difficult for me. Crazy how our can minds work.

So I will continue to take one breath, one step, one day, one week, etc…at a time. No other way to do it for me. Getting too far ahead does me no good. Living in the moment and balancing my life is my focus.

On another note…I got a new camera (Canon sx30 IS) and I’ve been experimenting with taking “better” photos. We’ll see how this goes :-/

Fred

Posted at fk3.blogspot.com

No comments: