Monday, June 7, 2010

Family, Friends, Life, Living...

I’m feeling extra motivated after a great weekend with family and friends back home. I love that my brothers are growing into great young men and seeing my parents relationship as strong as it has ever been. We had family pictures this weekend and it was the first time that we had taken them as a whole family in almost 10 years. It felt great to be whole again (as a family). I’m excited to see the things I will accomplish in my life and to also see my brothers continue to accomplish great things.
At the graduation some of the speakers mentioned quotes that resonated in me and affirmed a lot of feelings and thoughts I have about my life. Striving for greatest and being different, in my life, is something that I have been working towards these past years, and continuing to balance my life also. Having a good balance between business and pleasure is important to me, and I feel the best when I am balanced between the two.
Life isn’t easy. Relationships aren’t easy. Learning isn’t easy. Nothing in life worth having or achieving is easy. But, I’m up for any challenged that I am faced with in my life and I will support those important to me in their challenges also.
Another step is coming and my life and I will continue to take one step at a time. This adjustment will not be easy for me, but I will stay focused on my goals in order to make the adjustments easier.

Posted at
fk3.blogspot.com

No comments: